a comfortable home office in your yard
What is the Modular really good for?
Are you looking for a modern, still classical looking comfortable home office, airy dining room, cosy guest room, sauna or just an extra space in your yard?
Your new Modular can be used as:
- a comfortable home office in your yard
- an attractive guesthouse in your garden
- a practical extra space for your house
- a full of light garden house for a quiet retreat
- a cosy sauna with a restroom
- small, still functional summerhouse
- a holiday park house
a cosy sauna with a restroom, an attractive guesthouse in your garden
What are the advantages and options of the Modular?
You can model your Modular to get exactly the configuration and size you need. Sliding shield can be decorated with different prints or photos. This gives you an opportunity to create a unique-looking building. The Modular can be erected within one day.
- Easy to purchase, transport
- Easily expandable from 11sqm to 44+sqm
- Best value for your money
- Floor plan as you wish
- You can design your own sliding shield
- It takes two men only a day to assemble the Modular
- The Modular can be dismounted and moved to another place, if needed
- No construction permits or licenses needed
small and functional summer house; cost effective solution for accommodation business owners
Assembling and technical data
You can erect the Modular in your home or summerhouse garden, on seaside, by a lake or river, or wherever you wish to see it. You don’t need any construction permits or licenses.
- Basic module 2950x4200, wet room module 2950x2730, terrace module 1500x4200
- Weight respectively 800kg / 450kg/ 300kg
- Materials: glue-laminate timber, boards, plywood, PVC, aluminium profiles, glass, EPDM
- Ceiling and floor insulation 150mm, wall insulation 100mm
- Glass packets and sliding doors (u=1,6) for wall openings